Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It's been hard day's day. And night.

After the Village of Lombard decided yesterday to schedule a water main rupture at my next-door neighbor's house* I spent all afternoon preparing to bargain, and dealing with a myriad other work-related fun funs. Today I'm on the road again (sadly, not making music with my friends) and will blogging again, sometime. Someday. Soon.

My wife did cook a yummy dinner and then we went to "Haunted Trails mini-golf emporium" in Burbank. For a complete rundown of the majesty of Haunted Trails, catch a copy of "Hairstyles of the Damned" by Joe Meno.

*Ha ha! They didn't schedule it, it just happened! If they had scheduled it, they could surely have not picked a worse time for it happen. It could be worse, while they tore down parts of my fence, thus ensuring that I have to actually stand with my dogs to watch them poo, I think my next-door neighbor is really screwed.

No comments: