Sunday, August 07, 2005

Quite Possibly the Most Important Book Ever (Except for you, Bible! Geez!)

I bring you (via a blog ad on Tom Tomorrow's blog):

Your Call Is Important to US: The Truth About Bullshit, by Laura Penny.

You must visit the website and observe the following pearls of wisdom. I command it.

the Lady Hal: the recorded female voice that says things like "Your call is important to us"

marketeer: one who firmly believes that capitalism will solve
everything, and that the public sector sucks

astroturfing: the fabrication of phony grassroots concern by PR firms

virtuecrat: a politician who invokes moral values in the pursuit of power, whether or not he or she embodies those values; see Newt Gingrich, John Ashcroft, Lynne Cheney


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Willingly I accept. In my opinion, it is actual, I will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answer. I am assured.