Monday, September 12, 2005

The joys of iTunes

I realize I could have downloaded iTunes earlier, but I doubt it would have been this cool. On the iMac, things seem to be flawless. It really is a superior machine.

I'm copying into the hard drive as many of my CD's as I possibly can. It's impossibly fast, and reorganizing these things brings out my inner (or not so inner) music geek.

Playlists, organized by genre, album, time period, feeling, mood, the possibilities are endless!

On another note, we did a wine tasting with cheese tonight with our friends, and I think things went pretty well. That bleu cheese was pretty funky, but the goat cheese (chevre to the unitiated) was tasty. Lots of good wine. I'm full now.

Work today was good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Get cash fast- NOW!!!
J.K.

Regarding laugh tracks at the movies (ie: stupid noisy people): I've found it incredibly helpful to be pleasantly inebriated at the cinema- you don't notice the morons nearly as much.

Regarding i-tunes: yeah, it's pretty darn sweet. Check out their selection of free podcasts- they've got tons of them (although not all are winners, unfortunately). As a blogger, you may be interested in setting up your own podcast, too. Although, a blog and a podcast may be redundant a little redundant.