Saturday, October 29, 2005

Saint Fitzmas, you really exist! You really do!

To my conservative friends:

I'm sorry. I really am. It must be so upsetting to see that the titular heads of your party are absolutely consumed with plotting revenge against dissidents, greed, avarice, scheming, sleaze, vice, and corruption. And incompetence. Don't forget incompetence.

But hey, at least your President has a reputation for taking stock of the situation, adjusting his policies where they don't seem to be working, replacing people who have a demonstrated history of incompetence, and keeping focused on results not ideology.

Or not.

I tell you what: during the next election cycle, I'll do everything I can (and I'll encourage my friends to do likewise) to return the country to more responsible hands. You clearly aren't very good at governing.

No comments: