Tuesday, February 21, 2006

More on el Presidente and the Prime Minister of Malaysia

I recently posted a little note about how the prime minister of Malaysia had apparently ponied up the serious dough (to the tune of $1.2 million) for a meeting with Mr. George.

Today, I bring you the hilarious understanding of our political system by an anti-semtic dictator:
“They talked me into meeting Bush because they said I would be able to influence him in some way regarding US policies. "
Ha! How'd that work out for ya?
“I did not touch the money. But, I think somebody paid. That is their practice,” he said. “That is their system. It is not corruption at all. It is very open.”
Nope, it's not corruption at all. It's just the cost of doing bid'ness.
"When the Malays feel less fearful of being overwhelmed economically by non-Malays and compete openly and succeed when they reduce their fears, the policy can be achieved,” he said.
Huh? I got nothing there.

via dailykos.

No comments: