Saturday, March 11, 2006

Because I'm too lazy to do any original writing...

I bring you the hard work of others. It's a blog round-up!

Via the Huffpost, I bring you...

A Bush aide arrested for shoplifting. Okay, that's not entirely fair. He apparently resigned and then got arrested.

Via the Dailykos, I bring you...

Wrinkled Forehead Penis Man (Joe Scarborough) admitting his disgust at being a Republican! I'm with you Joe! I'd be disgusted too!

Via Jonathan Tasini, I bring you...

A well-written and thoughtful post about why card check has not a snowballs chance in hell of ever passing in the next two decades. But also about how unions are using it anyway.

Via The American Prospect Online, I bring you...

Yet another example of our President being resolute and determined until he isn't and pretends his change of mind was how he felt all along.

Via feministing I bring you...

The Mexican government's attempts to battle sexism in the workplace by creating ads that use blow-up dolls. Why would I make that up?

So there. I hope this satisfies your unnatural cravings for what I think are interesting and important stories and issues.

No comments: