Monday, April 24, 2006

Crikey.

Last week was a rough one, work-wise. It was pretty non-stop, which is why this blog has gone a little dark. 'But Whiskey', you're clearly thinking, 'you had the weekend to deliver us some of your pithy, cynical, and yet hopeful brand of insight.

Alas and alack, I would that it were so. You see faithful reader, this weekend I had sod to contend with. That's right. Sod.

Mrs. Drinallmyyears and I got rid of an above-ground pool late last summer that came with our current dwelling when we bought it. This left a 20' diameter sand hole in my back yard that I finally got the gumption to get my 1000 lbs. of dirt and my 34 rolls fo 2' x 5' preplanted grass to deal with it.

I will put picture up to prove it to you when I get the chance.

Until then...

Here's proof that the Republicans actually spent serious time and resources in the 1990's 'looking for an enemy' because they realized they didn't do as well in the polls when people aren't scared shitless.

I kid you not.

No comments: