Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I feel so dirty.

Rush Limbaugh says I just gang raped the entire military. So did you. Which begs the question, why did our military let 160 lb., little old me gang rape them?

Oh nevermind, he just made shit up:
This Haditha story, this Haditha incident, whatever, this is it folks, this is the final big push on behalf of the Democratic Party, the American left, and the Drive-By Media to destroy our effort to win the war in Iraq. That's what Haditha represents -- and they are going about it gleefully. They are ecstatic about it... Folks, let me just put it in graphic terms. It is going to be a gang rape. There is going to be a gang rape by the Democratic Party, the American left and the Drive-By Media, to finally take us out in the war against Iraq. Make no bones about it. - Rush Limbaugh
This will be the start of the Rambo narrative-- if only those pantywaist politicians who weren't so concerned with crispifying all those civilians hadn't held us back, and really let us cut loose! Why then we'd win!

De Wikipedia:

Nothing is over! NOTHING! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win!"

No comments: