Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Good Christ I'm Tired.

That's pretty much it. I'm really tired. I went from a draining grievnace meeting this morning to draining bargaining and bargaining wrap-up tonight. Tomorrow a staff meeting (with the requisite two-hour drive) and Friday...

Preparing to bargain for next year!

As I live and breathe.

I will leave you with this however. For all of you reading this (see post below about the value of such comments) I would like to leave you with one album that has changed my life. Maybe I'll do this periodically. It certainly wouldn't be hard to come up with a list of artists and their contributions that have shaped how I feel about things. But for now, I leave you simply with this:















An amazing amazing album. I still listen to it and marvel. And I know I heard "Aside" as the credits rolled at the end of "Wedding Crashers". Which wasn't a bad movie. Dr. Inallmyyears and I sang it to each other in the theater. We're nerds.

No comments: