Friday, September 16, 2005

I have a confession...don't tell anyone, ok?

So the story this weekend is that Mrs. Dr. Inallmyyears is on a professional conference in the vast western wastes, furtherin' her career. Which means that once again, I fly again solo at the helm of this blogship.

Tomorrow I'm headed to something call the Democratic Leaders for the 21st Century kinda workshop thingamabob. It's some kind of kick-down, drag out political training for election nerds like myself. It'll be held at the UNITE HERE Local 1 hall. I've never been there, so I'm looking forward to it. While I haven't been as involved in the York township democrats as I was towards the end of the summer, my involvement with the Cegelis folks remains high. All to the good.

Sunday, I'm out of town with some friends (on a picket line). Until Wednesday when Mrs. Dr. Inallmyyears once again graces me with her kind (not to mention beautiful) presence, it's me, the pooches and my iTunes to hold the fort down.

Tell then, good news for once.

No comments: