Saturday, October 22, 2005

Vatta Veek.

Yikes. I've been meaning to return to the keyboard, to pen a note about contemporary topics designed to illuminate, titillate, and agitate. This week has not been kind enough to permit me such a guilty pleasure.

Things at work have been fairly out of hand. I had to go to a wake this week for one of my local Presidents who has passed on. She was a great advocate for her union members and was very nice to me as her union rep. It was a great shock to hear of her passing.

In other news:

Fuck Tom Delay! That piece of shit! His karma rubber-band finally snapped, which permits me to post the following:












Yep. That would Old Tom's mugshot. And for my local readers, I'd just like to point out AGAIN that Republican front-runner for the Congressional 6th had this to say about Monsieur Money Launderer:

"I think everybody agrees that he's one of the most effective legislators in Washington, D.C.," Roskam said. "Knowing what I know now about what Tom DeLay's been accused of, my attitude would be to support him."

That's Christine Cegelis for Congress, folks.

In other news, do you like your Britney Spears wannabes spewing quotes from Mein Kampf? Me neither, but this story must be seen to be believed.
Choicest quote:

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."
...
April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification."
Yep.




No comments: