Saturday, October 15, 2005

Where has the time gone?

Whew. I had to take a little break there. Last weekend was the occasion of my dear friend's marraige, and it was a very nice wedding. They're crazy kids, but I think they just might make it. Kudos to him and his beloved.

Last night I went to go see Wallace and Grommit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. It was a date with Mrs. Dr. Inallmyyears and it was fantastic. We went to the Cascade Drive-In and watched the movie out under the stars on the hood of her Truck. We were all wrapped up and warm, the air was cool, the movie was good. I fell asleep under the stars on the hood of the truck, and it was great. Just for five minutes or so, and I woke up to watch the rest of the movie, which was great fun.

That's it for now, I'll get back to my loyal readers soon.

Ta-ta.

No comments: