Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I can think of one candidate who this article applies to...

Mark Schmidt over at TAPPED has a great piece about how Democrats can model a takeover of the House of Reprehensibles. His main point is that while Rahm Emanuel and the DCCC are modeling themselves after Newt Gingrich's '94 Republican Revolution Inc., they should really be looking at 1974, the year that promulgated the career of lots of progressive and liberal stalwarts (as well as Bill Clinton).

Oh, and the candidate that the article applies to?

Yesterday was not fun. I had to bargain all day, but after I got home, Dr. Mrsinallmyyears and I went to go see Jarhead, which was a great film. I thought it really showed the tedium I always imagined war to be.

Oh, and Wal-Mart knew it was hiring illegal immigrants to clean its stores! I wonder why that didn't show up in the commercials I see on the teevee?

No comments: