Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm goin' to Springpatch!

I'm headed to Springfield, IL.

'Wait', I can hear you saying, 'but Dan, what on earth have you done to deserve such an honor?' I have a hard time figuring it myself.

I suppose that all of the old ladies I've helped cross the street, all the kids I've helped feed, all the lives I've touched and saved, all these wonderful, fulfilling deeds have finally come home to roost.

On the upside, I will get to see of my comrades-in-arms that I rarely get to due to geography and work load issues. So that should be fun. I will also not have to traverse the tri-state tollway, so that should be a treat.

On the downside, I will have to spend an evening away from the foxy and talented Dr. Mrsinallyyears.

Hey, a victory for working folks today! They'll actually get paid for the work they do!

No comments: