Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bad week

We just got a Mac Book, Airport, and Firewire, and if you know what any of this means, you're one step ahead of me. Work continues to place my family jewels in an unrelenting vice.

I just thought I'd pass along this pearl of wisdom:
"It is not entirely true that Bush has betrayed everyone. The 1% of his voter support that came from big business corporate America - he's been truthful to them. They have gotten the legislation, the appointments; I can't think of any issue that they have strongly supported where Bush has opposed them."
Who's that quote from? Ralph Nader? Dennis Kucinich? Howard Dean? Probably, it's from that Maverick (TM), John McCain.

Nope.

It's from Richard Viguerie.

Who's he? Sometimes referred to as one of the 'four horsemen' of conservative mega-strategists, Viguerie pioneered direct mail solicitations for fundraising in Republican campaigns. He's not complaining that Bush has only stayed faithful to his corporate masters, following their every fevered wish with legislation. Trust me, if there's one thing that Richard Viguerie believes in, it's corporate interests.

For what it's worth.

No comments: