Friday, June 23, 2006

Ode to things I like.

Hey man, it's Friday, I'm recovering from a week of hardcore bargaining, grievance resolutions and potential Unfair Labor Practices, and I've got something positive to say. So listen up, dammit.

In what will become a regular series, I will take the time to not complain and bitch and moan, but to pay homage to those things in life that make me say 'yeah, that's nice.'

So here goes.

First off: Tofu! I know what you're thinking, 'Jesus, what kind of loser makes the first thing he's grateful for--tofu?'. Well, this kind of low-life loser, that's who. I love tofu. Plain, pre-flavored, grilled or fried, it makes me happy to know this delicious slab of soy will give me the nutrients I need without harming innocent animals. Love it.



<-----Lovely tofu. Yummy in my tummy.



Second this week, my basset hound, Petunia. Petunia, you are unfailingly the most positive being that me and Dr. Mrsinallmyyears come into contact with on a daily basis. Thank you for being your shit-eating self. You never fail to put a smile on my face unless it's 6:10 a.m. and you're feeling like you have to wake up and greet the day, paws wide open and you must take us along for the ride. Then, while I still love you, I'm a little frustrated. But not for long.

<----How could I be, with a face like this?

Third, Dr. Mrsinallmyyears. Thanks for being you. You make my life worthwhile. I cannot imagine life without you. You are the best. I am not that articulate.

Next week: Blue Skies! Pro or con?

God, I'm retarded.

No comments: